So I'll be working like crazy these next two weeks trying to finish Serious Wizard, color all of Orion, and reformat Blood Brothers. Oh yeah and I wanted to do some figures for the unrelated stuff, but in the meantime this is some personal stuff I thought I might show, I'm not sure though if I'll keep all the black and white stuff, but I want to wipe all of the doubt out of anyone's mind that I can work with color. Also here are some interior shots I did yesterday. I hope to paint the big one today.


Nice! I'm excited to see the room colored.
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely...interesting, hahaha. I'll post a bunch of stuff later this week
ReplyDeleteYesss. I'm having a hell of a time "painting" the environment. Really shaky about it.
ReplyDeleteI've found that the color balance thing brings everything together nicely, I'm sure you'll do awesome
ReplyDeletePhoto texture painting?
ReplyDeleteDude I seriously have no clue as to what direction I should go for my wizard environment.
ReplyDeleteThis interior shot is perfect! I actually don't think you need to create another scene, as this tells the story and builds on the character.
ReplyDeleteOops well it's too late now! The train is already rolling! Hahaha I'm hoping to have that and a dead forest from Orion done by Sunday night.
ReplyDeletekilling it with the interiors. and hey I remember you showing me that old stuff!
ReplyDelete